1. Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- • Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, website log statistics and other communication data.
- • Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information, a newsletter etc or make a purchase.
- • Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data is used to analyze how visitors to www.BoxStores.com interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop this website and make it a better experience for our visitors.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically.
This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
3. Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- • To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- • To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- • To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- • If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- • Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services that we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
- • If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- • If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
3.8 Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
4. Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
5. Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
- • This includes our holding company, AAA Box Company.
- • Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- • To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
6. Contacting Us
2526 Fairway Park Drive | Houston, Texas 77092 | 713-863-7691